Recent content by Rhys Baird

  1. R

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

    Rock Classic works better than TC version, but there is a TC version on the OP, along with a player filter list. I am not sure if this is official, but I look for: GK: Best you can afford Central Defenders: Your standard defenders, not too fancy. Physical and quick ideally. I like to Look for...
  2. R

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

    I changed my front post settings and is a huge improvement. I finished a season as Crystal Palace, paying literally, no attention at all. (using my tweaked tactic) Finished 16th in league and won League Cup. Could do a lot better had I bought players, took training and team talks, etc... Im...
  3. R

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

    Im gonna use the time to test it thoroughly. Im Playing as Crystal Palace with LFCMarshall update running. So far, I had 3 goals disallowed in a 0-3 defeat at home to man utd, lost 3-1 away to arsenal, again, with a goal disallowed, and suffered a narrow 1-0 defeat to Everton. My only signings...
  4. R

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

    I have just finished season 4 with Genoa undefeated in the league using a modified version of Rock Classic. I switched a few settings on the MC, pushed the MR/ML up to AMR/AML with FWD runs often. I fiddled with the wide play of the AMR/L most of the season as I had injury problems along the...
Back
Top