Recent content by ribjakost

  1. R

    Request Your Kits Here!

    Hello! I need some help. Can someone make FAWAZ sponsors on this two Nottingham Forest kits? Thanks for help in advance!
  2. R

    Request Your Kits Here!

    Team: Nottingham Forest Kit Manufacturer: Adidas Sponsor: Fawaz Colours: Home: Red/Gold - (Gold sponsor please). Away: Yellow/Blue (Blue sponsor please). Extras/Notes: SS style kits please Thanks for help. Very appreciated!
  3. R

    Request Your Kits Here!

    Thank you a lot mate. Really appreciate this! Nice work!
  4. R

    Request Your Kits Here!

    Team: NK Maribor Kit Manufacturer: Adidas Sponsor: Zavarovalnica Maribor Home kit: Purple with white sponsors (no blue and green color) Away kit: White white purple sponsors (no blue and green color) Sponsor look like this on kits: Extras/Notes: SS style. Can I get 1 home and 1 away kit...
  5. R

    3d Villa kits

    Hello! I need help with Aston Villa 3d kits? I don't know how to make it, so can anybody help me please? Shorts: White Socks: Claret Shorts: Claret (white stripes) Socks: White (claret stripes) Thanks a lot for help!
  6. R

    Request Your Kits Here!

    Awesome! Thanks a lot mate! I have just 1 question, how I make the CONFIG file that I can put the kits in the game? Thanks for help!
  7. R

    Request Your Kits Here!

    Team: Aston Villa Kit Manufacturer: Adidas Sponsor: dafabet Colours: Home - Like 2014/2015 home kit. Away - Like 2014/2015 away kit. http://terracelife.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Aston-Villa-14-15-Home-Kit-11.jpg Maybe 3rd kit in black color if is possible, also Adidas and...
Back
Top