Recent content by ricardohalves

  1. R

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    I started to use "One Striker Version" and it's much better now.... 30 matches without any loss and I won Bundesliga with Werder Bremen. Thanks TFF!! "Strikerless" didn't work for me.
  2. R

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    The same for me. V6 and V7 worked very well for 10-15 matches. Now I have troubles to win for 1-0... even against small clubs at my home.
  3. R

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Doesn`t work for me... tried V5, V6 and V7 with Bremen in Germany and Palmeiras in Brazil... I got terrible results with both clubs. Following all instructions...
  4. R

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    doesn`t work I love TFF`s tactics, but this one doesn`t work for me... I tried all 3 tactics.
  5. R

    Error FM Store

    I am trying to buy the FM editor in the game store, but the botton to buy is not showing. Attached is the image. I can't buy the editor... :'( I don't know what is happening...
  6. R

    DEVASTATOR!

    I always used V10 E5 and I started to use the V10 E7. I am felling a few differences: V10 E5 use your wingers (RB, LB) to make a lot of crosses. They're the best in assistances to your striker/ML/MR. V10 E7 do not use your RB and LB, they're more deffensive. This tactic use your ML and MR to...
  7. R

    DEVASTATOR!

    It's not working :( Guys, I started the first season with V10 E5 and it was just perfect. After the second season, the tactic is not working anymore :( I am following all steps and instructions. My club is Palmeiras from Brazil and I signed up with many good players (all players are in the...
Back
Top