Recent content by Rich Coveney

  1. R

    The Unemployment Challenge

    Just started an unemployed challenge, I usually go with Hayes and Yeading (or Havant and Waterlooville on the default database) and then jump around trying to get up the leagues, furtherest i got before getting bored was Walsall in League 1. This time I took over Espanyol B in the Spanish...
  2. R

    The Save them from peril challenge.

    Start Unemployed with past experience Sunday League Footballer Pick Any leagues, but make sure you do a lot of tiers, I'm going down the BSN/BSS in England. DO NOT join Hayes and Yeading when they approach you (Havant and W if you're on the default database) Wait for a manager to be sacked...
  3. R

    England Reversed Challenge

    Surely once you get out of the bottom league you will just destroy the league every single year?
  4. R

    The 2000-01 season

    I found Sami Khedira at Real Madrid still haha
  5. R

    Home town Glory - Bristol Rovers.

    Well, what an anti climax, they just fired me randomly without telling me my job was under scrutiny, and I was on the edge of playoffs. Sorry for wasting your time guys. Another failed save to add to the tally...
  6. R

    Home town Glory - Bristol Rovers.

    Quick Update, I just signed this guy. He looks super promising. I also got Lund back to the club, for no transfer fee.
  7. R

    Home town Glory - Bristol Rovers.

    So now I find myself on February 13th. Job Security has moved up from Very Insecure to just Insecure. I've had a great run of form, leaving me in a play-off battle for the final 10 games of the season, I honestly can't believe the turn around. Although now I'm playing like I should have been...
  8. R

    Home town Glory - Bristol Rovers.

    In an epic turn of events my change of formation has helped me start to pick up results. I'm still stuck 10 points away from the play offs though. I'm on January 1st and I still have my job, just. Sorry for the big jump through months but I've been powering through it to try and fix the...
  9. R

    Home town Glory - Bristol Rovers.

    Just finished my first game of October. Drew 1-1 with Exeter, they had one shot all game and it was the penalty that they scored. I had loads of possession and loads of shots and yet again can't hit the target. I even hit the post when I got a penalty myself. The only goal I managed to score...
  10. R

    Home town Glory - Bristol Rovers.

    Okay so the season isn't going to plan, just like it never does with rovers. Here are my September Results, getting awfully unlucky with my results, you know the usual things, goalkeeper making stupid mistakes, referee missing blatant fouls in the penalty box, all that junk that usually messes...
  11. R

    Home town Glory - Bristol Rovers.

    Haha yeah i tried like 3 times and it failed, I'm in late September now so hopefully it lets me upload some images this time round
  12. R

    Home town Glory - Bristol Rovers.

    SEASON 1, SEPTEMBER. No more signings have been made, however Broghammer was injured in training after 1 league game. August Results. Bristol Rovers 0-2 Charlton (Capital One Cup Round 1) The board wanted me to reach round 2, but Charlton was a tough fixture.. Bristol Rovers 2-0 Aldershot...
  13. R

    Home town Glory - Bristol Rovers.

    SEASON 1, AUGUST Okay so I'm about to play my first match (A Capital One Cup match against Charlton) And the bookies have me at 11-1 to gain promotion this year, making me the 7th favourite. Chesterfield, Exeter, Wycombe, and Rochdale are joint favourites at 4-1, Fleetwood at 6-1, and Southend...
  14. R

    Home town Glory - Bristol Rovers.

    I don't usually do stories like this but FM is getting a little stale for me lately and I've recently had to reinstall due to a major messup with steam not working properly, so I'm starting a new one and keeping a story going about it, to keep it interesting. The Story is pretty straight...
Back
Top