Recent content by rich fm

  1. R

    Why does my game still say beta :s

    No I pre ordered it at granger games and they gave me the activation code to play the beta 2 weeks before official release, as I understand it you can't play the beta after today without installing the full game
  2. R

    Why does my game still say beta :s

    Bought the game today after playing the beta for the past two weeks, put the disk in and installed it all, load the game up and on the start screen it still says beta in the bottom right corner :s is this normal or can someone please explain what to do for me as I'm useless with ccomputers...
  3. R

    Unrealistic transfers

    Anyone else noticed this this year?? I'm trying to buy young players worth less than ?1m and there clubs are wanting ?40m + to make it even worse I'm trying to sell thorgen hazard worth ?8.6m and koen casteels worth ?6m, I offer them both for sale all the way down to ?500k and not one bid, come...
  4. R

    So slow :(

    Thanks a lot mate i'm going to wait till it comes out on disk and see if its any different and if not take my computer in for a few upgrades
  5. R

    So slow :(

    How do you get more ram? I'm really useless with computers :s
  6. R

    So slow :(

    Thanks a lot for you help, I really appreciate it :) Hewlett Packard, processor is pentium dual core E520, ram is 3.00 gb, 32 bit operating system thats the spec, is it ok for this? ive never had any problems with fm 11, 12 or 13
  7. R

    So slow :(

    I'm only running two leagues from England min not sure what my spec is, I'm not clued up on computers really but it's only a year old and I've never had any problems with other fm's or anything else for that matter ive even done a factory restore to get rid of all the **** on my computer but...
  8. R

    So slow :(

    My game is unbearably slow, I've turned the graphics to slow and the rendering to software and still so slow, things like the lineups before a game take forever to load up. Never had any problems with the old fm's and it's not a bad computer, anyone else have these problems or know of fix...
  9. R

    Attribute colour change?

    Just downloaded and started my game and the attributes in the hexagonal shape on the players profiles are all like a yellow colour and its not the easiest to see, does anyone know how to change them back to black please? Thanks
  10. R

    please help, keeps crashing

    im in the year 2025 and have got blyth into the premier league, i've just finished this season as champions and its bringing up a scouting message saying <person#1-surmane>finishes English Premier Division assignment when i click to read the message it just crashes and says a serious error was...
  11. R

    FM 2010 Installation Problems

    thats it mate ive found it, your a legend. time to get some hours put in lol. thanks again.
  12. R

    FM 2010 Installation Problems

    no mate i used the offline system
  13. R

    FM 2010 Installation Problems

    ive loaded it the first time and everything has worked fine, but ive gone to play on it today put the disc in but nothing is coming up at all, please help
Back
Top