Recent content by richie79

  1. R

    433 Attacking Wide - Centurion - over 100 games unbeaten (Version 2 added)

    I play with Inter and I'm currently in the middle of the season, 3 in the championship. Do you change your mentality when playing against the toughest rivals or is it always attacked? Which version is better for you first or the other?
  2. R

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    Is it possible to change the role from SS into AP or AM at?
  3. R

    DKG Monster 4-2-3-1 High Pressing Attacking Tactic

    The tactics are good but I noticed that they are receiving a lot of goals. What to change in defense
  4. R

    mdacha's BEST 4-2-3-1

    Very good tactics. I just made one change with Icardi in the attack. I changed the role into AF.
  5. R

    Zyndar's Tactic Lounge - 1 striker formations

    This is the best tactics that i ever used in fm ... Half season with Inter without loss. Simply amazing
  6. R

    [16.2] Vanco's flat 433 : SUK SAM

    I need some help for this tactics version Suk sam original? For me this tactics work in home games but when i play away i conceeded too much goals, especially in Champions league or tough games. I should change some staff in defence? Please help
  7. R

    Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

    I have version 15.1.1, so I think that the tactics of these works best? Against the strong team we Sw33z version works great, until version v6 Shark is not the best, most matches my team dominated but weak score goals, now do not know if it's up to the player or to the tactics. Whether we can...
  8. R

    Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

    I play with tactics v6 shark and I noticed that I get a lot of goals, tactics is good only goals concern me, how do I set the tactics that do not receive enough goals, play with Roma. I tried a couple of times I use v5 tactics and in my opinion this tactic works better. Tips?
Back
Top