Recent content by RickyLFC

  1. R

    Skins & Other Graphics Rules & Help Thread.

    Hello guys, i'd appreciate it if you could help me with a problem. I'm using this R-Skin and it removes the polygon next to the image of the player on the attributes page. I know there's a way to put it back, I just forgot how to do it. Could you help me with this? :)
  2. R

    LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

    Could you please do me a favor and update the following players if you make another update? Add AML as another natural position to Ivan Trickovski (Apoel Nicosia) and slightly increase his current ability, as he has been the key to Apoel's success in the CL on that left side. Add AMC as another...
  3. R

    FM 2012 - Who should I be?

    Why not Swansea? They should be fun enough for you. First keep them out of relegation, then consolidate your firm place in the Premier League, then finish higher and higher until you win a cup or reach Europa League spot. After that you know what to do :)
  4. R

    FM 2012 - Who should I be?

    Um... Man City? Plymouth are really ****, but they are 4th tier. And if you want a **** team from 6th tier, just take a look at all the clubs and find those with "Basic training facilities", "no youth facilities", financial state "Bankrupt/Unstable" and very low media prediction. That should...
  5. R

    english additional leagues

    This should be good: Eng Lower Leagues V4 Level 10 + Cups + Awards - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats It includes additional (non-existent) cups that will prevent the lower league clubs from going bankrupt. Cheers :)
  6. R

    FM 2012 - Who should I be?

    Catania is predicted for the bottom half. I strongly recommend them :)
  7. R

    Reviving the Macedonian Empire!

    Yes, thank you for your understandings and compliments all :) So anyway let's continue... While I was still in the process of making my decision, I ran into an old friend from the club. That old friend happened to be the former manager of my local club, the manager who gave me my first-team...
  8. R

    Reviving the Macedonian Empire!

    Yes I am aware that I am walking on a thin line with the history, but this was the only thing that actually made me start a game with my country. And I don't wish to spur any political conflicts. I don't really care about the dispute. The way I see it is that Macedonia has one point of view...
  9. R

    Reviving the Macedonian Empire!

    ~~~ Rich and proud has been the history of the Macedonian people. Ever since the times of Phillip II and his son Alexander the Great, the Macedonians valued their sacred history more than anything. The brave battles of the famous warriors have been sang over and over again, even now when the...
  10. R

    The " I have a small question " thread

    Yea lol I know I was devastated as I actually am a Macedonian :D But thanks anyway :)
  11. R

    The " I have a small question " thread

    Is that the only way? If it's so then I'm screwed because I'm a national manager right now and this happened recently on a competitive match and it resulted in a draw when only 5 mins held me from an amazing win over Russia. And it was my first competitive match as the manager of Macedonia :(
  12. R

    The " I have a small question " thread

    Can someone help me with my goalee? I really don't know why this keeps happening and I hope you can help me. I'll try to explain the best way I can. When the ball loosely wanders up in my own half and it goes towards the box but stops before it gets in, my goalee runs for the ball but he never...
  13. R

    FM 2012 - Who should I be?

    Malaga or Anzhi is a good shout. I'm not sure about their media prediction, but their expectations are definitely in top 4.
  14. R

    FM 2012 - Who should I be?

    Wolverhampton Wanderers?
  15. R

    Droylsden (Champions League Winners!)

    I say keep going. You've already made this club yours. And if you take over at another club and you don't settle in it like you did in this one it could ruin your save. So I say keep going until you and your club become #1 in everything! And when you really reach the very very very top, you'll...
Back
Top