Recent content by Ritozoz

  1. R

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    Do you mean this tweak? https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/233-TESTED-Tweak-TFF-GLADIATOR-41221-by-John-Warrington/page-0.html
  2. R

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    I've also tried it and can say that strikerless tactics don't work good in FM19
  3. R

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hi TFF, Gladiator or Conqueror? Which of them is better? What tactic should I use ? Thank for your work! :)
  4. R

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    To view PA you can also you FMRTE or IGE by SI
  5. R

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    you need an in-game editor to view it
  6. R

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    Could you share any screenshots with results? Thanks
  7. R

    DEVASTATOR!

    I remove AMC if I have a red card.
  8. R

    DOOMBRINGER!

    TFF, Waste Time tactic is just awesome! Thank you a lot for it! :D
  9. R

    ARMAGEDDON!

    I don't change anything :)
  10. R

    ARMAGEDDON!

    I'm using the tactic with Man City. :)
  11. R

    EXECUTIONER FM16!

    I'm not sure about Tottenham but I'm at the middle of the 1st season with Man City and still unbeaten... :P been using V11 all the way :)
  12. R

    PREDATOR!

    Southampton, the 1st season. :)
  13. R

    PREDATOR!

    Yup, it looks like FM Genie Scout doesn't have this PPM in the searching list... you can use FMRTE then. :)
Back
Top