Recent content by rkobets

  1. R

    Hot to sell players?

    Hello started save with Arsenal wanted to clear the team with high salaries and bring new (young) players sold out: Cech 13 m Monreal 12 m no any success to sell Ozil (even for 30 m) Mhitaryan (even for 35 m) asked them to speak with clubs as now future - no success any advice hot to...
  2. R

    How many RAM I really need to Run (without lags) FM2019

    Dears usually I play several leagues with max players # 25000 at the same time I use extended monitor for web/youtube/video watching (so I have 2 screens active- one for game, second for other stuff) what RAM size is recommended to have proper speed in the game? 8GB? 16 GB? Windows 10, 64...
  3. R

    Oh Shoot! Ivar 4-3-3 (Plug and play)

    So far the best for me after final release of the game Thank you to the author.
  4. R

    Arsenal 1st season transfers

    Alexis will NOT stay even if he is happy at club you became his favorite manager Arsenal win EPL and will play in Champ L next year at least it was in my save
  5. R

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    4-3-3 from China do not work for my AS Roma
  6. R

    Suk Sam 442

    This Tactic helps me to win EPL with Arsenal (without any major transfers, but I was defeated in all other cups at the early stages = squad rotation) Tried to start new save again with Arsenal using the same tactic (but sell / buy a lot of young 18-20 years players) then only TOP4
Back
Top