Recent content by robson200

  1. R

    TK 4-3-3

    Working amazingly for me with dortmund so far! At first I tried Cally Mac´s tactic which worked great at home, but was really mediocre on away games! This tactic works both away and home. NO OIS for me either.
  2. R

    DEVASTATOR!

    Hey tff, thanks for the tactic. I will try it out with Arsenal this season. I got one question though, could it be that the individual training focus for eclipse and vortex are swapped by mistake? Vortex shows MCL and MCR, but you only use one central midfielder there.
  3. R

    DEVASTATOR!

    Could it be that you mistakenly swapped the individual training focus for vortex and eclipse? Vortex shows MCL/MCR - Advanced playmaker but you only use one CM there.
  4. R

    Sir Goalalot - 15.3.2 - (4-2-3-1)

    What happened to the original tactic in the first post?
  5. R

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    Thanks again. Haha I told you about Kishna´s PA which you changed but forgot to mention mbemba. He has the same problem, was -9 but is -8 in your db. I´ll change it in editor but thought you could change it for the next update, so everyone has it.. unless this one is not a mistake :P
  6. R

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    Lazio bought Richardo Kishna, which you probably already changed, but his PA is -8, what is the reason you downgraded it from -9? (orig.)
  7. R

    Sir Goalalot - 15.3.2 - (4-2-3-1)

    The strikers are even better in the tweak? Holy moly, I will try this out soon.
  8. R

    Sir Goalalot - 15.3.2 - (4-2-3-1)

    Yeah, for me it is mostly not so much about the loss itself, but the fact that I lose by such a large margin in away games. If I lost 0-2 or 1-3, I wouldnt mind but a 0-5 against big rival is hard to absorb :D.
  9. R

    Sir Goalalot - 15.3.2 - (4-2-3-1)

    So I decided to test this tactic for my atletico save and it works great. It is a beast, especially for home games, where my team is scoring a lot and conceding little. The only concern is sometimes with away games. In most away games - where I am playing weaker opponents - there are no...
  10. R

    PREDATOR!

    After using your Monstrous tactic for my schalke save where it gave me bundesliga title in my second season and made me beat manutd and almost barca (got very unlucky there) I decided to try out this tactic for atletico. It works great in home games (won every game so far, no big enemies yet...
  11. R

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    Jose gimenez CA is way too low. For some reason it is lower than in original database but it should be at least the same.. probably even higher since he had a tremendous season and is one of the best young centre-backs in the world. CA should be at least 145 after his recent season. Also some...
  12. R

    v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

    Can you explain what do you mean by striker swapping and also: Where can I find TFFs def set pieces?
  13. R

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    Thank you for the big update. Any notable CA/PA changes in this version?
  14. R

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    Why does Marc Bartra has a 12m release clause?
  15. R

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    For example PSV sold wijnaldum 14,5m.. would you add this amount to transfer budget of psv or substract it from their debts?
Back
Top