Recent content by Rocksterboy

  1. R

    Hidden Picture Files

    Thanks for your help guys!
  2. R

    Hidden Picture Files

    Hi, I am doing a European Superleague Database and I previously had All Competition Logos installed in the graphics folder. I got rid of this by deleting it and for some reason I still get some (not all) competition logos appearing in the game. I get all Coca - Cola Leagues appearing for...
  3. R

    Editing International Teams

    Can you do this? Is it similar to editing clubs? Such as kits, players etc...? I was thinking of making a UK team.
  4. R

    Most dramatic loss?

    Lost 18-0 to Arsenal as middlesbrough once... and thats true though we were away.
  5. R

    Deleting Club/Competition Historys

    If I delete any Clubs or Competitions history up to a certain point say 1997 for example, will that effect the game in any way? ANYONE???
Back
Top