Ok i managed to get a few goals from corner now. I changed it to near post, put my best jumping and heading DC to attack near post, the other DC to stand on far post and my best jumping/heading Striker to challenge keeper. Prolly needs more changes to perfect though :)
I did read somewhere on this forum that ppl had alot of success doing near post corners. Cant remember the total setup they used though. Was something with best DC (jumping, heading stats) attacking near post. Gonna try and change abit and c if i can get some more goals from corners :)
Instead of nagging about you don't believe and stuff just try it for crying out loud. Also you always get ppl that try a tact for 4 games and come back crying cause they did not win every match 6-0.
I am still going strong in the Norwegian top division with a team way inferior to the others...
Thx for a great tactic. I started with a 2 div Norwegian side and used the Ghost tactic witch took me to the top division. Now my team is very bad compared to the other teams in the league. Really hard to get good players atm. Barely avoided relegation 3 seasons in a row. Tried quite a few...
Still, give the tactic some time and get the right players for the different positions. Im on my 5'th season on my tottenham game and im pretty much winning everything.
Thx for a great tactic