Recent content by Romatti

  1. R

    Most goals scored by one player

    imo Villa is by far the best striker in FM2010 I started with Barcelona and Ibra scored 44 in 1 season (27 LIGA BBVA) but Villa scored 50 in a season and 40 are in the LIGA BBVA and Valencia stil managed to finish only 8th and lost the finale of the Euro Cup with 4-1 from Ajax... And the 44...
  2. R

    FM 2010 Crashing. (after new patch)

    Dunno if this is the right place to ask this, but is there someone else who plays on a Mac (macbook pro oktober 2009 version) that has crashes when hes in a match? it just freezes completly and after 5-10 sec i get a error report. Also got it installed on my PC and no problems so far with that...
  3. R

    The Looking For A Player Thread

    Club:Barca<CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE></CODE></CODE><CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE> Level:</CODE></CODE><CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE>Champions League Backup </CODE></CODE><CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE>Position:GK</CODE></CODE><CODE style="WHITE-SPACE...
  4. R

    Barcelona -- Players to sell/buy

    Hmm i bought Guardado instead of Zhirkov and about too start the 3rd season, Guardado in my game the best LW. And hes about 5-10miljon cheaper. p.s. i need some new signings for the 3rd season, need a backup for the LW and RW position and a new backup goalkeeper. Also a WBR and WBL would be...
  5. R

    Balotelli Shall i buy him or not?

    Bought him with my arsenal game he scores allot had a season that he scored 41 times and had 22 assists every season he had 19-25 assists and 20+ goals (mostly 30-40)
  6. R

    Playing as liverpool. First season. Need transfer advice

    Hello, What are good signings for the first seasen for liverpool? I dont need players for the future, i need players who can improve the squad right away. I am starting in 2008 with patch 9.3 - Romatti
  7. R

    Rejoining network game problem

    I tried to find a awnser for this question in other topics but seems that I cant find it. I made a network game with a friend and all went good. But the next day when we wanted to continue he couldn't take control of his team (I was the host). He could join the game. Hope someone can and...
  8. R

    Best Striker?

    First couple of season (i was arsenal) Adebayor and Torres scored non stop. But i played Mario Balotelli allot and the last 2 seasons he scores 30-40 goals each and 20-25 assists, got him paired up with Aguero and he scores 30-40 also. I would say that Balotelli is the best in the game, he...
  9. R

    World class Striker

    Balotelli is just a master Got him with arsenal from season 1. 3rd or 4th season he had arround 35 goals, 30ish assists etc. and i rotated him arroud because i also have Vela, Adebayor and Aguero on the striker position. Never liked pato... every time i got him he was ****. Just play balotelli...
  10. R

    Take A Screenshot of FM 2009

    annyone knows how to make a screenshot with a macbook (pro)?
  11. R

    Fabregas for 34mil Should I sell him to Madrid?

    Real Madrid made a offer worth 79 miljon. I rejected it and that didnt make him happy (started to whine why he couldnt talk with Real Madrid so offered him a new contract to turn him in a happy panda) I would never sell him.
  12. R

    Who to buy/sign?

    First of all, hello I am with Arsenal at the start of my 2nd season, won the prm in the first one but got kicked out the cl by barcelona the semi-finals, fa-cup... liverpool was just to strong with penalties (9-10). My team is: GK: S. Asenjo, M. Almunia, L. Fabianski DL: Clichy, Gallas...
Back
Top