Recent content by Ronaldo07

  1. R

    Help me search tactic...

    no.. i'm view in fm base
  2. R

    Help me search tactic...

    I see in the forum tactics..
  3. R

    Help me search tactic...

    Hello I am looking for a tactic that walked in various forums, it was a 424 in which images of this tactic was to newcastle. name of the tactic was something like, world class football 1.0 but not I am sure someone has? sorry my english.
  4. R

    Best Trainings..

    Best trainings ?
  5. R

    4-4-2 Universal by Grom

    Preparation match ?? SKIN??
  6. R

    Skin Help.

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us How to fix ?Sorry my english XD
  7. R

    4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

    Version tactic ? Trainings you use ? SOrry my english --'
  8. R

    4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

    168 goals :O is a best :P
  9. R

    4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

    Sidanger post ir version .
  10. R

    Raikan007's Perfect 4-3-3 tactic

    Raikan007 post link tactic please
Back
Top