Recent content by RonManager

  1. R

    Can't find players even with 250,000 players in database...thoughts?

    Ok I found out the problem and it is more to do with the UI than anything else. What I was doing was going to the manager dropdown, search then players and then once on the search for players screen I was typing in their names into the filter and nothing... Hadn't realised that if I click on...
  2. R

    Can't find players even with 250,000 players in database...thoughts?

    Yeah Large Database :) I presume these players on that list exist though as I have seen people talk about signing some of them Tom de Mul being an example.
  3. R

    Can't find players even with 250,000 players in database...thoughts?

    Yep even tried it where I loaded all the nations individually rather than Europe as a whole and checked the box for all players of that nationality in each one.
  4. R

    Can't find players even with 250,000 players in database...thoughts?

    Hey Chaps, new to the forums but have been nicking player lists and tactics for many, many years so thank you to everyone who's advice I have been happily using! Just upgraded from FM 2012 to 2013 and have run into a bit of an odd brick wall. I love picking up the start of game freemans to...
Back
Top