Recent content by rotemmmarash

  1. R

    Best South American players

    I do my club with editor that I can choose every player. just help me please
  2. R

    Best South American players

    I don't need players just from South America I need players that they nationality is Argentinian, Brazilian, Colombian etc. You can Choose Messi, Neymar, Falcao, James Rodriguez, Aguero and lot more.
  3. R

    Best South American players

    I want to do a club with the best players that they nationality is from South America. tactic 4-3-3 GK DR DC DC DL MC LW RW ST I want 20-25 players in my club, any tips for players?
  4. R

    problem

    I try to offer for all players even to bad players and when I offer to him contract it's show that's all the time it's very annoying.
  5. R

    problem

    help someone?
  6. R

    problem

    I'm trying to buy player to my club and when i offering to him contract that's what show: what i can to do?
  7. R

    Chairman Auction Challenge

    Your New Club Template: Name: The New Barca Short Name:TNB 6 letter name: NBarca Nickname (not mandatory): Stadium (must be real): Maracana 3 best tactical attributes (not mandatory): Attacking, Determination, Pressing Preferred formation (not mandatory): 4-5-1 Home kit: Blue and red stripes...
  8. R

    Be A Referee - World Cup or Luton U18's

    Name: Rotem Marash DoB (Day/Month - Year will be 1990): 5/2 Ethnicity: Asian Hair Colour: Blond Skin Tone: 3 City of Birth: London Nation: England Allowing Flow, Discipline, Important Matches, Pressure, Refereeing, Running Line, Time Keeping Pick your Best 3 From Above: Refereeing, Important...
  9. R

    [Europe] Alphabet Challenge

    I was close to finish my first season and then my save somehow deleted so I decided to start again now in normal mode.
  10. R

    BaP from non-league to the top

    Name:James Adam Date of Birth (day/month): 05/02 City of Birth: Barcelona Nationality: Spain Secondary nationality (if any): no Height (cm): 182 cm Weight (kg): 75 kg Ethnicity: Caucasian Skin Tone: 2 Hair Colour: Blond Position: ST Player Attributes (all other attributes will be random)...
  11. R

    how to upload kits to game

    i make in photoshop new kit how i upload this to the game?
Back
Top