Recent content by RoyalDes

  1. R

    Any player attribute downloads (updates)?

    ...and player value doesnt really matter unless they are willing to sell, right?
  2. R

    Any player attribute downloads (updates)?

    Really? So the transfer market is inflated like real life??
  3. R

    Any player attribute downloads (updates)?

    Thanks for the reply mate. Very helpful. One thing, do you know what I can do to make transfers realistic? For example, I would like for someone like Falcao to go for £50m rather than £20m...just like in real life.
  4. R

    Any player attribute downloads (updates)?

    Is there any downloads (player made) specifically for adjustment of player attributes. (not transfer) for example, an upgrade to Michu's stats because of a good season in order to make it more realistic. And also...another question...how close to the actual transfer value is the player value...
  5. R

    FM13 Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

    Am I able to use this for FM 2012? I have tried but I failed...so I was wondering maybe I have to take some extra steps. If not...does anyone have a link for a summer 2013 update for fm 2012? (cant seem to find any atm)
Back
Top