Recent content by rundrc

  1. R

    Your Current Line Up

    AC Milan 2021/2022 GK: Gianluigi Donnarumma, Alessandro Plizzari DR: Davide Calabria, Mattia Vecchi (newgen) DL: Ricardo Rodriguez, Marco Friedl DC: Leonardo Bonucci, Mateo Musacchio, Mauricio Lemos, Diogo Queiros, Matteo de Nicola (newgen) dMC: Franck Kessie, Stefano Sturaro, Manuel...
  2. R

    4-4-1-1 Roma Renaissance!! Goalscoring Wingers

    Incorporated this with my AC Milan-save as well, after struggling a bit in my third season. Haven't conceeded a goal since the change and have won 5 out of the 6 games I've played, including two 2-0 wins over Man City in the CL. I absolutely love this tactic, although I have experienced (both...
  3. R

    4-4-1-1 Roma Renaissance!! Goalscoring Wingers

    This is the team I usually go with: I do some rotation, especially on the wings and the striker, where I have Cristian Pavón, Rodrygo, Timothy Tillman, Lautaro Martínez and Willem Geubbels in the reserves. Martínez have put up 15 goals and 5 assists so far and Pavón have contributed with 5...
  4. R

    4-4-1-1 Roma Renaissance!! Goalscoring Wingers

    I am just in awe of this tactic. Right now I am 25-2-0 with my Leverkusen team 2. season, and it doesn't seem that my streak will stop any time soon. Lost one game this entire season, against Cologne in the German cup. Been undefeated in all other competitions since. Leon Bailey have done 25...
  5. R

    Your Current Line Up

    Leverkusen 2nd season GK: Bernd Leno, Augusto Batalla, Marian Prinz DR: Benjamin Henrichs, Tin Jedvaj DL: Wendell, Guilherme Arana DC: Jonathan Tah, Panagiotis Retsos, Sven Bender, Assane Traore (newgen) DM: Lars Bender, Danilo, Atakan Akkanyak, Dominik Kohr MC: Kai Havertz, Charles Aranguiz...
  6. R

    4-4-1-1 Roma Renaissance!! Goalscoring Wingers

    I am currently giving this a go with my Leverkusen-team, and so far it has been absolutely amazing. The tactic produces some very enjoyable attacks while keeping it tight and secure in defence. Much appreciated!
  7. R

    Your Current Line Up

    My lineup with AC Milan at the start of the 3rd season: GK: Gianluigi Donnarumma, Alessandro Plizzari RB: Davide Calabria, Andrea Conti, Ignazio Abate CB: Leonardo Bonucci, Mateo Musacchio CB: Diogo Queirós, Mauricio Lemos LB: Ricardo Rodriguez, Emerson Palmeri MC: Lucas Biglia, Stefano...
Back
Top