Recent content by Russian accent

  1. R

    STOPPED PLAYING THE GAME?THIS WILL MAKE YOU BACK AGAIN!

    I had a couple of great seasons with your previous tactics. I will gladly try this one. Thanks for your work.
  2. R

    ALIESIA V.1

    Played trough half season with Spartak Moscow. No transfers. Prediction 5th. So far, so good. No euro cup this season but I'm sure it went well next season.
  3. R

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Half season. Looks pretty good. Thx TFF
  4. R

    DEMOLISHER !

    Second season. Strikerless 11. RM, AM, Barca... Sorry Spain))) p.s. with Barca i use waste time version
  5. R

    UNLEASHED !

    Can you upload "Paragon"?
  6. R

    UNLEASHED !

    Can you upload "Paragon"?
  7. R

    DEVASTATOR!

    What about the "waste time version", or it is not necessary?
  8. R

    ARMAGEDDON!

    Sale)
  9. R

    ARMAGEDDON!

    What about filters? Should I use a version 1?
  10. R

    Mr Langvatn FM16 Tactic Center

    Is it "Mr Langvatn 4-4-2 Heavy Metal Final Version" from first page?
Back
Top