Recent content by ruudvannovarroy

  1. R

    CJ's-23212

    not bad, mate... got treble for my 2nd and 3rd season with Man Utd using this tactic... i change some role at Mid and Striker... struggling at the start of the season, but after that become undefeatable... good in counter attack... wing backs are vital, so you must have good wb in this tactic...
  2. R

    H Y D R A

    so Fantastic!! I use this tactic Hydra V2 (mainly), Hydra with DM (For Defense) and Teamgeist (for variations) for my Man Utd save... no tweak until the familiarity became Fluid, I changed the mentality to Control, and it worked very well... 1st Season : won UCL, 2nd on BPL 2nd Season : won all...
  3. R

    Manchester United End of 2nd Season

    I'm at the beginning of 3rd Season with Man Utd... Here is my transfer history so far : Season 1 Season 2 Season 3 ( on going ) So, of course I will keep Mata, He is so versatile and consistent... better to offload Herrera rather than Mata... sell Rooney and grab Lewandowski, He's Beast!
  4. R

    Phil Jones

    Phil Jones did well for me as DC and DR (wing back-Attack)... but I had to sell him in the 2nd season coz I had got Laporte and Stone for DC and his injuries really disappointed me... Wolfsburg got him for £15 Mil
  5. R

    Josip Radosevic vs Jadson

    Jadson is becoming great CM as BWM for My Man Utd... plays consistent and gets 7,1 for average rating... his long shot is fabulous... :D
  6. R

    Jadson - Botafogo

    I bought him in the 1st season (will become HG-Club :D ) for Man Utd, spent € 16M... made him available for reserve and tutored by Luiz Gustavo, gave him some matches in BPL, after winter trasnfer window, I gave him chance to be starter and he did not disappoint me, got average rating 7,1 for...
  7. R

    Left-footed AMR

    Hate Ben Arfa... grab him for €15M in the early 1st Season.
  8. R

    Edinson Cavani vs Radamel Falcao

    I was PSG, and sold Ibra to Spurs, both were my best options to replace Ibra, finally I chose Falcao coz he's cheaper and asked €140K/week... Fans were hilarious after his arrival...
  9. R

    Strikers

    25 mil? Cavani, Damiao, Falcao, Lewandowsky... for cheaper : oscar cardozo, bentder, destro
  10. R

    New CM for man utd.

    Javi Martinez will be perfect duet with him... or arturo vidal, his ex-team mate... Khedira...
  11. R

    Top British Players

    I'm so impressed with Chamberlain's improvement. I bought him in the 1st season for Man Utd, I asked Valencia to tutor him, and he shows great performance as RM every match. I choose him for my starting line up, get rid of Valencia... :D Jones, Wellbeck are also promising
  12. R

    Tutors?

    I'm Man Utd, I set : RvP -> Wellbeck Bale -> Draxler Valencia -> Chamberlian and they get remarkable improvement, but some aren't going well (scholes -> adam maher, Rio Ferdiand -> vermiji)
  13. R

    Young RB/LB Backup for Bayern

    Perfect... Santon is also good...
  14. R

    Arsenal beginning of first season. Who should I buy? (And sell)

    IMO Bale is impossible to sign for arsenal due to rival... rec LM : James Rodriguez - Porto LB : definitely David Alaba - Bayern (offer him middle of augustn due to his current injury)
Back
Top