Recent content by ryanbrown

  1. R

    Wrexham win the Champions League!

    Very good, I live not far from Wrexham and to imagine them to win any kind of league that's major is impressive. Congratulations
  2. R

    Hello, i'm new to the forums and needing some help witha few things

    Nice to see you on this Bobby, i'll help you with some little things if you need help when you get the game. Someone will post a link to download some dutch leagues possibly or just ask around for it. Also kits may not be available to lower dutch leagues as it's not exactly the most popular...
  3. R

    Need United Counties League Logos/Kits

    I'm really looking for club logos and maybe kits if possible for very low teams such as Peterborough and that, in the United Counties league. Would like a mass amount of logos and graphics for it, i'm currently using a database which allows me to use very low leagues and teams so having logos...
  4. R

    Good CB,RB,Winger,ST for my Fleetwood Town save

    Pablo Counago, something on them lines. An absolute tank of a player, and can get you goals week in week out. Worth a buy, he's free usually and his wages are low aswell.
  5. R

    Kevin Gameiro - 46 goals in the Ligue 1

    I don't think he's over rated, if you use the right tactics with the right players I'm sure you can pick up victories here there and everywhere, the bad side about players like them. The board will sell them in the future for the right amount of money, seems stupid but it often happens so make...
  6. R

    Story Help and Advice thread

    Right, i'm thinking of starting one of these. Seems pretty lame from me to be honest, i've done a few on FIFA on another forum however this seems to be a good forum and worthy of some fresh content. As you can see, i'm new to FM and not to sure about everything so i'm going to need to be shown...
  7. R

    Football Manager flops

    Not a flop, i think thats really good for Carroll standard ;)
  8. R

    Post Your Frustrations

    Losing at the beginning of season or players randomly disappearing to other clubs without anything to do with me.
  9. R

    Need help surviving the Prem

    I agree with this, as long as your team keep getting a kick up the back side they will perform in the next few games after this.
  10. R

    Who should i buy for very low league team?

    I did say i was at Peterborough, who are I think 3-5 leagues below Blue square north/south. Which is a shame, but I'm aiming for the heights of the Blue Square, however getting players and having a good sort of money is very hard, especially as all the players seem to play the same and no real...
  11. R

    The Everton Thread

    Also i'd like to add the fact with the little money we do have, look at the young players we have who could possibly sell for big money or just be a big impact on the team in seasons to come. Our team has some very young first team players, and it seems to be the key to success in the Premier...
  12. R

    Need help surviving the Prem

    I'd recommend not using more then three formations to get with, as your team will find it very hard to make a connection with it. Also if you have the right players it will surely benefit you, More experienced Premier League players will more then likely motivate your team more and often have a...
  13. R

    Football Manager flops

    Maybe he was going to be some kind of wonder kid for them instead, you got a replacement now? If so who, and how does he do?
  14. R

    The Everton Thread

    What did everyone think of today's game? I thought it was going to be a draw or the game sneaking into Sunderland's path, but I was proven wrong and I haven't watched the game or the highlights but without a doubt i'm one happy Toffee. Best think about being a blue is we're under-dogs in...
  15. R

    Who should i buy for very low league team?

    OK, it's almost end of the first transfer window and i'm starting to think my team needs a final thread to make the team pretty solid. But I don't know who, any position really is great which can add more experience, or just complete dominants . I've just started a career with Peterborough and...
Back
Top