Recent content by ryancochrane

  1. R

    I prefer FM 2009 than FM 2010

    I bought Football Manager 2010 when it was released and i have tried and tried to get used to it, but i just can't i find it too hard to work too much buttons and the layout is completely complicated. So in my personal opinion i will be sticking with 2009.
  2. R

    Make your clubs skin EASILY!

    Would have never thought of this. well done mate.
  3. R

    Arsenal?

    I don't like changing arsenals squad that much. i prefer to use the youngsters and the reserve squad instead of signing alot of players.
  4. R

    My Arsenal team in the 1st season

    I just finished a whole season with arsenal i finished first and had a win streak of 23 games without buying any players all season arsenals squad is amazing i think you made to many signings.
  5. R

    eboue the worst player on the game?

    I rarely use him but when i have used him for arsenal because of sagna being injured he usually get's an average rating of 6.
  6. R

    Key Attributes for Players

    Thanks for the guide helped me a lot.
  7. R

    Cheap But Premiership Class

    I got Ronaldo for free and he scores a lot of goals.
Back
Top