Recent content by RyanMcG

  1. R

    Vauxhall Motor - The Motormen

    I'd recommend loading Reunion and France and go through all the amateur teams, they usually have absolute gems.. capable of playing up to League 1/League 2.
  2. R

    My Crazy Career. Chris McLaughlin - Confessions of a lunatic journeyman.

    Yeah I think we were only to read a book but I've still not got a book to read.. d'oh!
  3. R

    Worst Films Ever?

    I hate Going Overboard and Bruno (thee worst movie ever!)
  4. R

    My Crazy Career. Chris McLaughlin - Confessions of a lunatic journeyman.

    I've not been playing much Vauxhall lately, still in my second season and top of the league by miles. I made an amazing tactic and have been concentrating on that with different games (R. Madrid - won league, champions league 1st season) (Celtic - won league and scottish cup 1st season) and...
  5. R

    My Crazy Career. Chris McLaughlin - Confessions of a lunatic journeyman.

    Your bound to fail Chris.. we all know that ;)
  6. R

    Need good striker in BSP

    Moussa Traore Florent Osswald
  7. R

    vauxhall motors 9.3

    i choked :( my last 3 games were p3 w1 d1 l1 and i finished 2nd and lost in the playoff semi final :(:(
  8. R

    vauxhall motors 9.3

    Hey Chris, take a look at 'Gael Payet' from Reunion. A solid centre-half ;) I have 5 games left and I am 4 points clear at the top and won the Conference League Cup 1-0 against Torquay.
  9. R

    vauxhall motors 9.3

    I released like 20 players at the start of the season :P I'm now £33k in debt.
  10. R

    what a complete waste of time!!!

    Make your own tactics, it is alot funner and more rewarding and the reason you are losing is simple - You are Rangers :D:D:D
  11. R

    vauxhall motors 9.3

    all of my transfers have been free transfers. i didnt get any transfer money but i am £1.58k over my wage budget and £15k in debt :P
  12. R

    vauxhall motors 9.3

    well done chris. hope you get further up the league, i recommend a french striker called Florent Osswald who has scored 3 goals in 3 games for my vauxhall motors. top of the league (H) we will be bragging to everyone in school tomorrow.
Back
Top