Recent content by rybeusz89

  1. R

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hi folks, Same results on 19.3.3 patch? Didn't play for a while so I've had to update the game :/
  2. R

    6 crash dump's between 27.03 and 3.03

    Doesent work. I've got next crush dump in the new game.
  3. R

    6 crash dump's between 27.03 and 3.03

    !!!!Between 27.03 and 03.04 ;)) This is normal?
  4. R

    The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

    No im not. I just said they fix the corner bug. Even before I didn't score to many goals from this corners but the tactic was great for my Inter :) Anyway I've got many problems with winning every single game after new patch. And this is no corners fault just the new match engine...
  5. R

    The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

    They fixed the corner bug. After new patch this tactic doesn't work at all...I lost 2 games with Sampdoria and Parma plus one drew with last team in the League...
  6. R

    ***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

    Hello. I've got a huge problem with defensive. Two my DC (Ranocchia and Juan Jesus). Every single pass between them give my opponent very good opportunity...there is no offside they are just one vs one with my goalkeeper....
  7. R

    Raikan007's Borussia Dortmund: Jurgen Klopp's Recreation tactic 13.3.3

    When did you last time update this tactic Raikan?
  8. R

    Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

    This is real killer tactic! Great job Raikan!
  9. R

    Modern Warfare 442

    Still working on the new patch??
  10. R

    Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

    So this tactic is for better teams? Can somebody give a link to the tactic please??
  11. R

    Kurt Zouma

    I bought him in March 2013 for 18.5 mln. euro ;))
Back
Top