Recent content by s1cruz3

  1. S

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    And here you have some screenshots from CL matches and my start eleven.
  2. S

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    I NEVER HAD RESULTS LIKE THIS SINCE I PLAY THIS GAME... ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. SL BENFICA, first season... Check the screenshots and draw your conclusions. Used Berserk tactic all season.
  3. S

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    As i promised, here you have some screenshots of my save with Berserk v2:
  4. S

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    The same as you... I'm destroying all opponents, it's inbelieveble. In portuguese league i have more than 80 goals in 17 matches. And i play with very young players. The best i tried this year!
  5. S

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hello guys. I'm new here. Did someone try Berserk v2 tactic? Cause i started a save with SL Benfica and the results are simply... I have no words... Never had results like that, realy impossible! 35 games played in all competitions, 35 victories!!! I'm a top club in Portuguese league but not in...
Back
Top