Recent content by s3rjiu

  1. S

    FMT'11 Logos

    Can you upload the logo pack on some other site ? It was removed from uploadstation due to copyright claims. Or make a torrent file
  2. S

    Funny/Random things in FM2012

    Lots of snow at Cagliari! Right. For those who don't know much about it : Cagliari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  3. S

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    Thank you. Guess I need to make new shouts.
  4. S

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    I play Vfl Bochum and I'm in my 6th season with them and I can't find a tactic that would see my team finish in the top half of the Bundesliga table. I struggle to beat mid table teams like Koln, Mainz and Hertha and the top ones like Bayern, Dortmund, Leverkusen? Forget about it, I...
  5. S

    Help me with Vfl Bochum tactic

    please close the thread as I see you fail to provide a solution to my problem or no one seems to know how.
  6. S

    Help me with Vfl Bochum tactic

    I played normal 4-4-2 and promoted to Bundesliga then I switched to these tactics here Football Manager 12: is 4-4-2 still a winning tactic? | El Enganche which wasn't working so good. So I decided to tweak it into this: Edit: after consulting the posting rules I'll rephrase. With the...
  7. S

    Post Your Frustrations

    The retarded amount of goals conceded from corners and the amount of goals from corners that I should score but I don't. I got players with good heading composure and all the other necessary stats but still very few goals.
  8. S

    FM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?

    Am I the worst manager? I promoted in the 1st season with Vfl Bochum from 2. Bundesliga to the 1. Bundesliga. Saved myself in the 1st season in the big league managed to produce an upset beating up Dortmund 2-0. I went to the playoff and won. 2nd season I finished 13th and I was the runner up...
  9. S

    Post Your Successes

    After 18 losses in a row newly promoted Vfl Bochum defeated Borussia Dortmund 2-0, making them lose the title and saving my team from direct relegation.
  10. S

    Funny/Random things in FM2012

    Die Mannschaft dumps her captains it's such a sad day really
Back
Top