Recent content by Saint Row

  1. S

    ZEUS by TFF

    Hi TFF! Thank you for an amazing tactic! Zeus V5 is unstoppable with my RB Leipzig side :) Smashed Bayern 2 - 0 :) Timo Werner is just ON FIRE! He scored 26 goals in 17 appearances... his current rating is 8.49 :cool:
  2. S

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hi TFF, That looks amazing ;) I hope that you'll share how to do that at some point :)
  3. S

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    I remember few pages back TFF answered a question about PPMs, you can try search for it
  4. S

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hi TFF I play with "Instant Result" so I can't change tactics during matches Can you suggest how should I play in this case and what tactic should I use? Thanks
  5. S

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Gladiator V1 result is awesome in TFF's 75 Siblings 19.3 testing :) Keep up the good work, TFF! https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/163-TESTED-TFF-GLADIATOR-V1-by-TFF/page-0.html
  6. S

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Yes, TFF always put new versions on the first page
  7. S

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    Knap, all your tactics are tweaks of TFF's tactics in sheep's clothes You take TFF's ideas and only tweak them a bit just not to look completely the same
  8. S

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    IMHO, If they've got at least "Competent" rating then it'll be enough
  9. S

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    I thought that V3 can't be improved any further but after trying V4... I admit that I was wrong :) Huddersfield - predicted 19th V4
  10. S

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hi I'm using Ashbringer V6 with Southampton and doing amazing :)
  11. S

    ASHBRINGER

    I'm getting great results with Inter :)
  12. S

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    V7 Espanyol, 1st season :)
  13. S

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Pal, spend few minutes of your time and check the latest pages in this thread and you'll find out what people are using It isn't hard.. really
  14. S

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Hi Great result with Atalanta! What was your best starting? Did you use the waste time tactic? Thanks
  15. S

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    I brought back Leicester City to the top :P This tactic is incredible!
Back
Top