Recent content by Salthill

  1. S

    Post Your Frustrations

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKnWtnxIFgw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUvxCgDpNNPz0WFfHBfXZ8kw Well, at least I won :D However, I have a very talented goalkeeper http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ-RTMtg_mw He keeps the force in balance.
  2. S

    Tycoon Takeovers

    Not sure if counts, but a consortium led by local tycoon: Pumped 90% of yearly wage budget, we'll see at the beginning of the next season if there will be more money. PS I am Salthill :D Beginning of the 7th season ,only one cup winner.
  3. S

    4-1-2-1-2 Salthill Devon/Advice needed

    FBs are set on defend, because they left a lot of free space behind them, but I can try that as I have a bit better FBs since I made the tactic. Both midfielders set as CM/auto? I tried to play with AMC as playmaker, but it wasn't very successful tactic, maybe I will try it again. Thanks for...
  4. S

    FK Borac - Picnic in Bosnia....?

    Nice. Good choice, I think I will be following this one :)
  5. S

    Random Things

    Ok, cheers mate.
  6. S

    4-1-2-1-2 Salthill Devon/Advice needed

    Hello to you all :) I am here, because I would to get some advice about my tactic. Anyway, I am using a 4-1-2-1-2 tactic(narrow/Milan like) and I have some issues. First of all tactic: Well, the idea is that in the attack phase, we should push through the middle, with either AMC playing the...
  7. S

    Random Things

    Hello, couldn't find similar thread so I decided to write here. I started a new thread(about tactic), but I can't find it. Is waiting for moderator approval or what? Thank you.
Back
Top