Recent content by SAM1

  1. S

    Guardiola 3-4-3

    The tactic looks promising. But did it produce results with West Ham and Swansea?
  2. S

    Raikan007's Possession tactic discussion & creation centre: Hints & Tips

    I recently created a tactic which was doing quite well in terms of possession but ever since I changed the wide players to move into channels the possession has dropped. It has resulted in a higher number of CCC's but the possession is nowhere near the +60 I would like. Do you think the...
  3. S

    Louis Van Gaal Ajax 91-97 Tactic - Help Needed !

    Your defenders are positioned very narrow. Perhaps you'll find better success against wingers if you stretch them to cover the fullbacks position even.
  4. S

    Iamauser's Abstract 5-3-2

    Love how the formation looks. Seems to have gotten you decent results but do you think it'd work with smaller teams?
  5. S

    1109 Passes In One Game With Barcelona And 93% Possession

    Has anyone been able to convert the possession into goals? I tried several things but cannot seem to get the ball into the box.
  6. S

    Swansea Treble First Season (Sumthin's 4-2-3-1)

    My team have been creating a lot of CCC but not scoring any at all. My goals have only come from corners and penalties. :(
Back
Top