Recent content by sambaker

  1. S

    [FM16] TIKI-TAKEN PEP GUARDIOLA BY BOPHONET

    Where he posted the OI and training? Like I said, what he posted on the italian forum, when translated using google translate is quite confusing
  2. S

    [FM16] TIKI-TAKEN PEP GUARDIOLA BY BOPHONET

    yes, I know. I already using it. But I want bophonet to create a thread here with english explanation for the tactic. Using google translate to read tactic explanation is quite confusing, lol.
  3. S

    [FM16] TIKI-TAKEN PEP GUARDIOLA BY BOPHONET

    when you going to post your jurgen klopp tactic here?
  4. S

    Need a tactic to recreate

    For FM 15 and by you? Can you give me links
  5. S

    Need a tactic to recreate

    pochettino southamton or klopp gegenpressing
  6. S

    Champion w/ Southampton 1st season.. Lucky or Good?

    both CBs at least 15 in pace and acceleration. Btw, after latest update 15.3, the tactic stop working completely. I unable to get a single shot on target
  7. S

    4-2-3-1 Possesion football

    I already read OP 100 times because it just took me 1 second to read everything there
  8. S

    Champion w/ Southampton 1st season.. Lucky or Good?

    attack is good, but defense quit leaky. I try changed the GK to SK(s) since we playing with high DL here. Will give you update later.
  9. S

    Champion w/ Southampton 1st season.. Lucky or Good?

    ok thanks, I will try recreate the tactic and use it in my QPR save
  10. S

    Brendan Rodgers' Liverpool 13-14: Poetry in motion

    I am sure interested. Was waiting for it for quite a while
  11. S

    Pochettino's 4-2-3-1 - Press & Ball retention

    ok thanks. The tactic work better after the changes.
  12. S

    Pochettino's 4-2-3-1 - Press & Ball retention

    this for tata martino tactic or pochettino? Because currently version 1.1 work better but the tata martino tactic not so great.
  13. S

    Pochettino's 4-2-3-1 - Press & Ball retention

    ok, will try and give you feedback. Also, what changes you made to version 1.1?
Back
Top