Recent content by sammyjankis

  1. S

    Show Off Your Regen

    Wow! I got this two amazing strikers, do they fit to play as partners? At the moment I play them both as a poacher, Marcinho is obviosly the starter. I know, its probably not the perfect role for his amazing stats, but he is scoring like **** as a poacher, didnt play that well as a complete...
  2. S

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    Player: Regen Team Buying(me): Aston Villa Team Selling: Arsenal Price: 18 mil euros Date: july 2012 Other Info: need a talent for my ball winning midfielder position, is a 16 year old worth that much?
  3. S

    regens development

    Thanks!
  4. S

    regens development

    Already studied this thread several times :-) All I wanna know: Is it normal, that promising regens gain basically nothing while they're still in the U18? Isn't it pointless to buy 15 year olds, case thats true, should I go with 17/18 year olds and introuce them to the fist team directly or move...
  5. S

    regens development

    Hm, so you don't think, its a general problem with my coaches/training or anything else? I signed several 16/15 year olds four months ago and some of them didn't gain a single point in any attribute, is that normal?
  6. S

    regens development

    When they're 15/16? Kind of early, don't you think? I mean, it cant be normal, that players in reserve squad (even the ones I don't care about, in the general training schedule) gain attributes way faster than my best youngsters...
  7. S

    regens development

    I got a huge problem, regens don't gain any attributes while they're in the U18 squad. Signed up a few good ones before the season and cant have them all in the first squad yet. Even the players in the reserve squad gain a lot more, should I move them there? Got four star coaching in all areas...
Back
Top