Recent content by Samtheman53

  1. S

    Micky Soulsby's Green 'n' White Army

    someone else playing as blyth spartans :O :D its 2015 on my save, im in the championship now!
  2. S

    Help help

    XP 1. Open up any folder on your machine. Go Tools > Folder Options > View Tab and tick 'Show hidden files and folders' 2. Go here C:\Documents and Settings\<User Name>\Application Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 and delete the settings folder VISTA A. Close all programs...
  3. S

    world cup winners and hosts?

    Brazil beat England 2-1 in the Final on mine i nearly cried
  4. S

    playing nations

    I'm not sure but maybe you just have to wait for a nation manager to get the sack, then apply for the job :/ Just a guess though I've never done it
  5. S

    Players You Hate Thread

    Ronaldo - havn't forgiven him for 2006 World Cup and I never will
  6. S

    Please Help with downloading files

    what is the error message?
  7. S

    Football Manager 2010 changes?

    Choose sponsorship deal and be involved in you clubs income more, dealing with ticket prices, selling replica shirts etc
  8. S

    FM-Base December Goal of The Month Competition

    Where do you submit for January's? and how? :O
  9. S

    match day

    the match speed bar is all the way across to the right yes?
  10. S

    Lower Leagues

    The most helpful thing I found was keep asking for a parent club until you are offered someone like Man U or Arsenal. I got a few Arsenal reserves on loan and they are quality in the conference leagues :)
  11. S

    non league faces n logo packs?

    Would be great for me also, Im Blyth Spartans so I made my own play faces just for them ;) http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=278
Back
Top