Recent content by samuelobo

  1. S

    3 at the Back

    Gob, where is your tweak?
  2. S

    TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

    Zyndar , I'm playing an online season with Everton and my team is not playing anything. I'm using the tactic Hydra v2 , but I'm thinking of changing tactical scheme to another of his tactics.What tactics do you recommend me ? And what training I use to become familiar tactic fast? I'm in the...
  3. S

    FromParisWithLove (paris v2 from the creator of date 442)

    General training, match preparation and pre-season training, please!
  4. S

    date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

    thanks. In pre season wich match preparation and general training? In the regular season, wich match preparation and general training? Thanks
  5. S

    WARLOCK

    I'm looking for a tactic to return to play FM . It's seems like a good , like the results you posted . Zyndar , this tactic seems to Deadly Circle , it is better than Deadly? Thnks
  6. S

    VALAR MORGHULIS

    Is better than hydra?
  7. S

    Bluth's 16.3 Tweak

    Thank you very much. For tactical stay fluid faster, you put team cohesion and game tactics? Any player may take the corners? Again, thank you!
  8. S

    Bluth's 16.3 Tweak

    Do you think I should choose to match preparation according to my opponent? Example: if i will face Manchester City, choose defensive positioning, what do you think? PS: This tactic seems to be very promising, I just play a game and created many chances to goals, and tactic is not flowing
  9. S

    Bluth's 16.3 Tweak

    Match preparation ?
  10. S

    PARAGON !

    TFF , sorry , but I do not get it right . I play every game , and never use the immediate result , then the version that I use is the 4-3-3 v3 and 4-2-3-1 v3?
  11. S

    H Y D R A

    thanks
Back
Top