Recent content by Sangue Blu

  1. Sangue Blu

    USA - 9 Tier Pro/Rel Database

    Youth intake in US doesn't work like in other countries, newgens are not generating in clubs, they generate only in academies. You need manualy check academies and offer the contracts. It's not possible to change it in editor, it's hardcoded by SI Games. You can always complain them on their...
  2. Sangue Blu

    FM20 Realistic Lower Leagues Steam Collection (38 countries).

    120 countries in my collection, Europe, Asia and SA are finished. I think I'm gonna make NA, then Africa and Oceania. After that some special projects like Vatican, Monaco and others.
  3. Sangue Blu

    FM20 Realistic Lower Leagues Steam Collection (38 countries).

    The project differs in that leagues have much more levels and use all available clubs in the FM base. All countries have real rules, structures and calendars. All updates are playable at the same time. To download the files you need to click on my steam collection and subscribe all the files...
  4. Sangue Blu

    Killer Tactic! Inter Mediolan 4-2-3-1 (No loses!)

    I tested it and I don't recommend this tactic. After half of season I've been sacked.
  5. Sangue Blu

    [FM17] Around The World - Pack of big leagues (Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa..).

    The project is finished, over 240 countries including Greenland, Monaco, Vatican State and others with fixes. Enjoy. I encourage you to making orders for special projects. I can do transfers, add missing players, new leagues and more. Send me an email [email protected]
  6. Sangue Blu

    Unlocking "add" button for new country in editor

    Hello, I was trying to unlock adding countries option in editor and I was looking in XML files. I found "hide" value for buttons "add" and "delete", also unlocked duplicate option but they won't works. "Add" button is just dead, "duplicate" is switching me to Jugoslavia edit view, number of...
  7. Sangue Blu

    [FM17] Around The World - Pack of big leagues (Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa..).

    At this moment there is over 130 files and good news is in this year there is no longer limit of files so we can load all of the countries :) Of course select Japan as playable if you have it in editor data folder (not selected cause crash dump).
  8. Sangue Blu

    [FM17] Around The World - Pack of big leagues (Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa..).

    At this moment I did 81 countries and 3 extra files. You can follow my workshop http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032182756/myworkshopfiles/?appid=482730 And donate me for my work https://www.paypal.me/SangueBlu/5eur I alsso accept orders for special projects in exchange for money via...
  9. Sangue Blu

    [FM17] Around The World - Pack of big leagues (Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa..).

    What is in this leaguepack? 1. New playable countries, leagues and clubs across the world. 2. Large leagues with fictional structures - 20 teams in highest division, 24 teams in lower levels (if so many clubs in database exist). 3. Each league has 13 awards: player of the week, manager of the...
  10. Sangue Blu

    [FM16] Around The World - Pack of big leagues (Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa..).

    Some files were broken after winter update, here is starter pack of top 119 countries which works on 16.3 STARTER PACK 16.3
  11. Sangue Blu

    [FM16] Around The World - Pack of big leagues (Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa..).

    Added 19 autonomies for Spain, also added Isle of Man and Isle of Wight. More info here: ATW16 Over 255 Leagues Megapack for FM16 by Sangue Blu
Back
Top