Recent content by Santiago2

  1. S

    MU Data Update January

    Hello VayMuz , Sorry I have to declare I find the update still does not have the level of three major updates that I mentioned earlier, there are many missing and the adjustments to players are not really realitisch to mention I find the update from a very low level I'm not going to use it...
  2. S

    MU Data Update January

    I'm very curious friend, or if you know how to adapt and if the update now close is the level of Data Update Packs by_pr0 and FMZone Update and LFCMarshall's all you could have a changes list can give me what you adjust I wish you good luck! and will definitely try it
  3. S

    MU Data Update January

    Mate , Are you planning to go also the minor leagues adapt? You also do CA / PA changes of players and make new youth players what have you created. Hopefully you get the update at a higher level, I will like to know when i now you are going to put the latest version online, I'm wondering it's...
  4. S

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    the best update to get there, my compliments
  5. S

    MU Data Update January

    Hii VayMuz , I got your update tested but I must say that I do not like a lot of transfers have forgotten details. That are not added if you want to reach the major updates Data Update Packs by_pr0 and FMZone and LFCMarshall's FM14 real level then you will also have the smaller countries it...
Back
Top