Recent content by Satu

  1. S

    Request Your Kits Here!

    First attempt...
  2. S

    Request Your Kits Here!

    Ah, so that's how the magic happens!! OK, appreciate all your help dude, thanks for putting in the time
  3. S

    Request Your Kits Here!

    Thank man, that's really helpful. Could you pass on the gk kit too? I'll try and use them as layers on a standard kits and will report back :)
  4. S

    Request Your Kits Here!

    These look awesome, thank you!! How would I make a standard template for these, would it be difficult?
  5. S

    Request Your Kits Here!

    St. Pauli 2010/11 standard Hi! First time poster but a long time user of the graphics on this site... Wanna start by saying thank you for all the work you do, your effort makes it a completely different game and I really appreciate it I have a request because I've looked high and low but...
Back
Top