Recent content by sawle

  1. S

    PREDATOR!

    version of this tactic to recommend me for the spanish league, Malaga ?
  2. S

    v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

    that tactic recommend me ? I tried the HOME with Malaga and has been harmful , which the Spanish league team recommend?Thank you
  3. S

    Sir Goalalot - 15.3.2 - (4-2-3-1)

    I did what you said but nothing, is just as irregular, I have also tested the Crystal Palace and Aston Villa won 5-1 me :( I can do?
  4. S

    Sir Goalalot - 15.3.2 - (4-2-3-1)

    Thanks mate! 1.Yes :3 2. my assistant manager, 3.yes is the same training :D
  5. S

    Sir Goalalot - 15.3.2 - (4-2-3-1)

    Good! I'm trying the tactic but does not give me the same results as have others, Little shot on goal, need help: D (Sorry for my bad english :D)
  6. S

    Sir Goalalot - 15.3.2 - (4-2-3-1)

    Is good for use Instant result¿
  7. S

    Tweak V19 ChristianEriksen (Best Tactic)

    is good for version v15.3.2?
  8. S

    BlitzKrieg 4-1-2-3

    version? ^^
  9. S

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    tactic works in patch 15.1.3?
  10. S

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    could someone pass me the link for version 15.1.3?
  11. S

    LOKITO - 3-1-4-2 (for all versions)

    could someone pass me the link for version 15.1.3:D
Back
Top