Recent content by sbennie

  1. S

    Lamela Replacement!!!!!!

    Depay / El Shaarawy / Draxler Konoplyanka / Wellington Nem
  2. S

    Help

    Can anyone give me the ID code for Ryan Gauld please. Cheers
  3. S

    Free agents

    Hi, has anyone created a list of free agents at the start of the game? eg. Drenthe, Reo-coker... Cheers
  4. S

    Wonderkid of the Week competition

    Has anyone mentioned Marlon Bica yet from Internacional?
  5. S

    Brazilian Anchor Man Required

    Hi all, I'm managing the Brazilian First Division and need an up and coming anchor man. Any suggestions? Cheers
  6. S

    Inside Forwards

    Hi, I'm using AMR and AML in my current tactics and have them set to inside forwards rather than wingers. None of my players or the players I get scout reports on say they play the inside forwards role in those positions. They are either wingers or attacking midfielders. Does anyone know of...
  7. S

    Movement Training

    Hello What category of training does movement come under? I'm guessing tactics or attacking but am not sure. Thanks
  8. S

    Quality Anchorman For Newcastle 2nd Season Using Kofloks Goals Galore Tactic

    I used Tiote with Bruno Zuculini and Gosling subs all are great for newcastle
  9. S

    Newcastle Need CM !

    1st season I signed Verratti and B Zuculini. They both played well and have bags of potential
  10. S

    Request a Player screenshot Fm12

    Corentin Jean Please, 3-4 seasons in Thanks you
  11. S

    NUFC youth policy

    I'm Newcastle just started my 2nd season. Corentin Jean a young French striker, he get released by ESTAC Troyes at the end of the 1st season.
  12. S

    need knowledge in transfer for genoa!?

    As you might know the budget isn't good at Genoa at the start. I signed Verratti for £1M + 30% of profit. I also got Neuton from Gremio at the end of his contract and joined in January. In January I signed Babel for £4.4M. If you're unsure about tactics I used Goals Galore (most popular...
  13. S

    Andrea Ranocchia - DC ...The Italian tower

    In my first season with Genoa he won 2010 Serie A: defender of the year, Italian player of the year, player of the year, young player of the year and came 3rd in Serie A fans player of the year. On top of all that he bagged me 11 goals from corners. Bit annoyed i didn't have the money to keep...
  14. S

    Rossoblu

    Update - Transfers Genoa sign Verratti Genoa today unveiled their latest summer signing with the capture of Marco Verratti on a 4 year contract. Verratti becomes Bennie's first signing since his arrival. "I am very happy to welcome Marco to Genoa. With the signings already made this summer...
Back
Top