Click on Chelsea - then click on matches.You'll see they played that last game, away from home, so no, it works fine. :) It shows this way cause you're on overview, and obviously Chelsea played first game at home.
Remove players, add debts, lower their reputation, etc...
I did that once with some club in first league, i couldn't win even one game...but that was mostly cause i had no good players, cause reputation was very low, and had a big amount of debts.
It usually happens if you don't have money/debts, well, your club (or someone else's), and since you can't maintain stadium with no money, they reduce capacity.
Best comeback, probably one on screen shot bellow.I've had few from 0:2, to 5:2, but against weaker teams...
Best result, i guess 5:1 against Barcelona.
And i gotta mention, this Hulk isn't the real one, but one regen I've nicknamed.
Verratti.
After 1 season in Championship, and 1 in PL, he became a beast.Got him for like 2.5 mil.Jason Steele also, great GK.Ninis is also pretty good.