this happens every other match I play, after making the last of my 3 subs weather its on the 60th min or the 94 min theres always time 4 at least 1 injury and a nice red card to top things off haha
Alright mate, the tactics are working great won the tier 12 division n currently in second in tier 11 mid way thru the season. only downfall atm is the goals am conceding but I think that my be due to the quality of the players in the league but still outscoring teams. unfortunately cant post...
Team: Sutton Utd
Season: 2015-2016
League: League 2
Final Position: 22nd
Cups: FA Cup 4th Round, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Johnstone Paint Trophy Semi-Final
Average Attendance:1642
Biggest Win: 6-1 vs Chesterfield
Biggest Defeat: 5-0 vs Man City, 5-0 vs Chelsea
Top Goalscorer: Shaun Jeffers 22...
shaun Jeffers - not sure what he'll be like on your save buts hes is a real gem, skrill south scored 37 goals for me and in skrill premier he scored a massive 47 goals in all comps, hes young 22-23 gret fitness levels and pacey too.
stuart Fleetwood - from Eastleigh is old but should be on a...
Team: Sutton Utd
Season: 2014-2015
League: Skrill Premier
Final Position: 3rd (won in playoffs)
Cups: FA Cup 4th round, FA Trophy 4th round
Average Attendance:1309
Biggest Win: 5-0 Forest Green
Biggest Defeat: 5-0 Sunderland (FA Cup)
Top Goalscorer: Shaun Jeffers 47
Most Assists: Shaun Jeffers...
I agree with most things said already but one thing that's always annoyed me about fm is the debt, ive played as Manchester united and had over 300 million in my bank balance but still paying off their massive loan which is over 8 million a month now why couldn't you pay off a massive section of...
Team: Sutton Utd
Season: 2013-2014
League: Skrill South
Final Position: 1st
Cups: FA cup 4th round, FA trophy 3rd round
Average Attendance:770
Biggest Win: 8-2 vs Maidenhead
Biggest Defeat: 4-0 vs Eastleigh
Top Goalscorer: Shaun Jeffers 37
Most Assists: Shaun Jeffers 22
Highest Average Rating...
im having the same problem, but when I go onto insert image then to basic uploader when iv selected the image I want and click on upload files nothing happens at all. any ideas??????
I had a great run in the fa cup got to the 5th round and was knocked out against Liverpool, only problem was I played the game at home so only got like 15K in gate money
I see most people are going with stockport on this challenge can see them have a bigger wage bill than most teams in the league. trying this out wit Sutton utd, abit of a challenge with such a small wage bill