Recent content by SeanFlett

  1. S

    Manager Story - Introduction

    I love you Hugo. Ignore the haters, I believe in you. P.S I hear Messi is going cheap this time of year. Get on it.
  2. S

    Mourinho's Revenge - Getting Manchester United To Be Champions

    I find it most shocking that nobody has batted an eyelid at Dundalk making the final.
  3. S

    The Who Should I buy thread

    Club: Hibs Season: Just finished 1st season won the Championship(**** load of loan signings) Position: LB,RB,LM,RM,ST Age: Any Budget: £0 :( Price Freebies - :)
  4. S

    Conceding tons of goals to low crosses

    Just the way you come across with your very blunt replies to people. Folk only asking for help no need to be so blunt with them. People seem to take this game a wee bit too serious...
  5. S

    Conceding tons of goals to low crosses

    This WJ guy comes across as a bit of a arrogant d**khead It's a game pal.
  6. S

    Terrible individual mistakes

    Why would you exploit the flanks when you in theory only have the Wing backs there?
  7. S

    Fulham/Championship recommended signings?

    Mikkel Duelund, signed him for Wolves, on loan with option to buy @ £700k. Got young player of the year in Championship scores and assist for fun. He is now being a machine in the PL. Bargain.
  8. S

    Kortney Hause

    He is a beast in my wolves game. plays CB for me and dominates physical battles. If you play 3 at the back brilliant as the left sided CB
  9. S

    Leicester - Winning Away

    I'm playing with Wolves at the moment, 39 games in only lost 4 times, I switch between 3 tactics/formations depending on what the opposition formation is. If they are playing a 4-4-2 I play a 3-4-3, matches up in midfield and have a spare man in defence against there two strikers. If they are...
  10. S

    Patrick Vieira - from Midfielder to Manager

    Oh come on. Not bad enough you leave us in the lurch you take away Ayoze!?!? Can't wait to support Inter in the derbies. ;)
  11. S

    Out of the Red into the...

    Excellent story would be brilliant to continue it. Would like to see you continue with the youth players rather than going down the tried and boring route of buying big names and known wonder kids. Be good to see how far the kids could go.
  12. S

    Out of the Red into the...

    Some solid signings that. Hopefully do a job for you. This story is keeping me entertained at work, more updates please. ;)
  13. S

    "The Titan" <---> OLIVER KAHN is back!

    Why you asking us? Surely Oliver Kahn knows a good keeper when he see's one ;)
Back
Top