Recent content by Sebastian Cucciardi

  1. S

    5131 Counter Press

    Very powerful/dynamic players. Basically you need them to be very good
  2. S

    ChristianEriksen - SI!

    Tactic could be better but it's the best one I used yet. The annoying thing is I'm always conceding after like the 80th minute drew more than 5 games for sure because of this .. I hate it !! And I'm always having more chances and shots but I don't score .. Also I'm making too many fouls...
  3. S

    Bad Possession - Take More Risks

    Thanks also note that it was the 2nd time that I haven't conceded in a game and this game was against a strong attacking side
  4. S

    Bad Possession - Take More Risks

    Just tried this and my defender who is usually the worst player in the match won MOM and got an 8.7 rating. The DC (C) was the best player
  5. S

    Bad Possession - Take More Risks

    I just checked and they were already ALL ON NONE
  6. S

    Bad Possession - Take More Risks

    I need to do this just with the DM position or ALL PLAYERS ? Also what kind of effect does this leave , I haven't done it yet but I'm currently in a game against Man City(2nd in the league) and I just won 2-1
  7. S

    Bad Possession - Take More Risks

    I forgot to say something. I used to concede a lot then I started to leave the OI to my assistant manager and results improved a lot
  8. S

    Bad Possession - Take More Risks

    I don't understand the question .. I don't think I did it no, but what do I need to do ?
  9. S

    Bad Possession - Take More Risks

    This is after I started using your tactic, there are some few losses but mostly there are good results This is before I started using your tactic and although there are some good results mostly where with luck or holidayed .. Current league table was in 12-14th place before I used your tactic...
  10. S

    Bad Possession - Take More Risks

    Yes and for me it's better since my AML isn't that good but my AMR is one of the best 3 players in my club
  11. S

    Bad Possession - Take More Risks

    I leave it to assistant manager
  12. S

    Bad Possession - Take More Risks

    WE'RE GOING TO EUROPE !!! CAPITAL ONE CUP WINNERS !!!
Back
Top