Recent content by Sh405

  1. S

    Steam workshop

    My FM is running slower than a week in the jail now since I've tried to load the workshop up.
  2. S

    Steam workshop

    Happening to me too.
  3. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Just dominated Newcastle missing loads of sitters. Kompany scores in the 90th minute to eventually win it for us. Oh wait, no, a highlight has suddenly appeared and it's a free kick for them. Bang, top corner. Unbelievable.
  4. S

    Overrated/Underrated players

    I couldn't a give a **** what Heynckes says. I've seen Muller enough times to know he's better technically than what FM has. So YES. Ronaldo fanboys are hilarious. He's also got 17 free kick taking despite the majority of his free kicks hitting the wall or the stands.
  5. S

    Overrated/Underrated players

    Ronaldo isn't a more complete "player". He's a greater athlete. There's a difference and that difference will show when they're both mid 30's and Messi drops back into midfield and still plays at a high level and Ronaldo's performances drop off due to his athleticism waning.
  6. S

    Overrated/Underrated players

    He's better than Ronaldo IRL and he's better than Ronaldo in this. Wow, who'd have thought it. No way is Messi overrated nor is Ronaldo underrated. Underrated? Try Thomas Muller. If you look at his technical stats SI must be getting him confused with Emile Heskey.
  7. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Managing Man City. Offered Dzeko out for 20k. No interest or bids... I know the defence and all that is more important even ******* but ffs, how ******* annoying is it when you can't even sell a 27m rated striker for 20 thousand yet when you want to buy some 15 year old ******** who's balls...
  8. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Suarez wanted an agent fee of 15m and Chiellini 16m to join Arsenal lol. Nuff said indeed. Oh, not to mention the 40-50k appearance fee's etc. Top game.
  9. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Why the **** are the transfers and contracts still so broken? -I'll have a player valued at 20m. A club will bid 6m and think it's acceptable. -I'll bid 25m for an AI player valued at 18m and it'll be negotiated so I'm paying 80m up front with about 20m worth of add ons. Oh, and a 50% profit...
Back
Top