Recent content by Shady-F

  1. S

    The Resurrection of Harchester United

    Haha this is a great idea. Gilbert, Gerard and Sneijder should be really good signings.
  2. S

    Eduardo & RVP

    Nice one mate, thanks alot! Also, should I give them any special instructions on passing style, forward runs and run with ball or just leave it to the team settings and mixed?
  3. S

    Eduardo & RVP

    I am manager of Arsenal in Chris22's V5 update. I've got Bendtner and Chamakh who are both playing very well at the moment however I do not play them both together as I think there styles are too similar. Despite Van Persie nearly always being injured upto now, I've struggled to find the best...
  4. S

    Championship Manager 2010

    FM is the best, even if CM is looking interesting. At the end of the day, SI made CM when I used to but now they make FM so I will stick to FM.
  5. S

    Scunthorpe United skin

    Up the Iron! I'm for there as well ;)
  6. S

    players for arsenal, plz help..

    That is exactly what I have done with my Arsenal team and bought Vieira back, whilst still tracking Matuidi and Sissoko, possibly for the future.
  7. S

    Injury Problem in Version 5.1 !?!

    I'm Arsenal and have had a lot of injuries so far, espescially with Van Persie. Also, I'm using the default training. Any suggestions on how to minimise them?
  8. S

    Who is the best foreign player to grace the premiership

    Has to be Thierry Henry. Dennis Bergkamp was a close 2nd though. Why is Dwight Yorke on the list? :S
  9. S

    desktop wallpapers

    www.allcarwallpapers.com
  10. S

    Fight Night Round 4

    I've got the game on PS3 and I love it. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay is alot more realistic with it being faster and smoother. The new phsyics engine which doesn't allow any two fights to ever be the same is a great idea as well.
Back
Top