Recent content by shaggy31

  1. S

    Leeds United transfer plan

    I took cardiff up first season and I splashed out on lemos from Las palmas for around 7.5m for centre back. As for striker I had bonazoli on loan. Only just started the season so not sure if they'll turn out good
  2. S

    January transfer update

    Is there an update available on steam for the January transfer window? If not does anyone know when it's due please?
  3. S

    Transfer budget bug?

    I think it's because your an inexperienced manager and they want you to prove they can trust you as a manager before opening the cheque book. 2nd season at a club they will usually loosen the purse strings a bit if you done well in the first season. Ffp is obviously important as well but I'm not...
  4. S

    Burton Albion first season first window

    Not sure if you'll be able to but try getting an affiliate club so you can get players on loan for free
  5. S

    Is there any way to hold a f*****g lead in this last update?

    Don't know if this helps but I'll give it a go. I play 4231 but if I'm trying to squeeze a result I'll switch to 4141 with everyone except my strikea either on defend or support. My TI's are stick to positions, slower pace, retain possession, less expressive, shorter passes. As for corners I'd...
  6. S

    Adam Armstrong

    Cheers both, decided to wait until the summer and see if I can bring him in then.
  7. S

    Adam Armstrong

    Hi, anybody had any success with him? Can sign him for £2m January 2017. Any other striker suggestions would be great also I have £3m to spend.
  8. S

    Winning formula turns to absolute rubbish?!?

    I play a 4231 with cardiff, against better teams I'll play counter with my dlp on defend and b2b on support with my wing backs on support along with my left wing which seems to give me plenty of defensive cover, sometimes I'll play counter against the smaller clubs as well to try and draw them...
  9. S

    Derby first season. Striker needed!!

    Abdellaoue from valarenga has had a decent start for Mr with cardiff city. Jason Cummings is another option
  10. S

    What quirky things do you do in your game?

    90% of the time I end up getting the sack if that counts!
  11. S

    Pointless Short Free Kicks

    I just change it to cross to best header
  12. S

    Who did you sign in your first season in your first fm17 game

    Cardiff city; In Jack Stephens Southampton (750k rising to £1.3m) Norbert alblas ajax (120k) George cooper crewe (600k) Milos pantovic bayern munich (85k) Mahatma otoo sognal (61k ) Diego poyet on a freebie Out Bruno manganese Norwich (2.6m rising to 4.1m) Didn't really want to sell manga...
  13. S

    Mighty Reds

    Axel witsel's contract runs out at the end of the first season
  14. S

    Players for Championship 1st Season

    Ben garret in goal Diego poyet for mc
Back
Top