Recent content by Shake87

  1. S

    Unused 2066 game-save

    This save is brilliant!I am looking at players half hour and I am delighted with their prospect!You must make challenge of this save :D Really great stuff..
  2. S

    Sampdoria - 3rd season - Need AML (winger)

    James Rodriguez-Banfild Balazs Dzsudzsak-PSV Tranquillo Barnetta-Leverkusen Stefano Guberti-Bari or Roma
  3. S

    FM Base Challenge of the Month 3 (July)

    Part two is easier mate.You can use installments to ;)
  4. S

    best balkan player

    You forgot Stankovic,Vucinic,Jovetic,Krasic...
  5. S

    The Hammertime Challenge

    Like you said it is a epic fail.Many people's are follow your story and is realy weird that no one of them isn't interested in this.:S
  6. S

    The Hammertime Challenge

    I totally forgot about this.Surprisingly no one has completed :S
  7. S

    FM Base CotM Discussion Thread: feedback, thoughts and ideas

    I agree with you.People are suspicious when someone is successful.For example,currently CoT is on first sight hard and impossible to make it.You limited players to 12 saves per season.Everyone will win the title because Seria B teams are terrible,you can compete with one or two teams for...
  8. S

    FM Base CotM Discussion Thread: feedback, thoughts and ideas

    The concept is truly great,realy.The challenges that Dan makes so for are hard,fun and is realy enjoyment to compete.I think that next challange should be in England.I have two ideas now,actually I have plenty of them but my english is not so good that I could explain what I mean. First...
  9. S

    Team of the Tournament

    GK-Eneyama RB-Lahm LB-Heinze CB-Puyol CB-Friedrich CM-Schweinstaiger CM-Snaijder RW-Robben AM-Ozil LW-Muller ST-Forlan
  10. S

    New Logo Ideas....by StuW!

    I vote for v3.It's simple but very nice.
  11. S

    FM Base Challenge of the Month 3 (July)

    Yes he is,but I sold him for 7,5.He scored only one goal and made 7 assists in 11 games. PS.Iz Vrsca sam,sad cu da te dodam. :)
  12. S

    FM Base Challenge of the Month 3 (July)

    Well I return the Inter glory,like u see.Dan make me new challange,I can't wait for a month :)
  13. S

    FM Base Challenge of the Month 3 (July)

    Thanks!I used yours training shedules,and a lot of youngesters have improve very much. Make a try,it's very fun actually. :) One question.Can we use installments in 2nd season?
Back
Top