Recent content by shamus23

  1. S

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Sounds like that is the real bug
  2. S

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    What does it take to get a foul in this game? The animation literally shows the other guy pushing my player over WITH HIS HANDS, the ball keeps rolling as it was before he got pushed over, and the ref doesn't EVER blow for it. is this FM82?
  3. S

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Lost 3-0 to utd, RVP hat-trick from 2 offside goals and a Rooney dive penalty - all I get asked in the press conference is how fantastic I thought RVP was. The only fun part of press conferences is having a go at refs when they **** up, yet you never actually get asked the question!
  4. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Games actually been pretty good since the first match. The match stats have properly reflected the score lines in most games rather than one in every four games ending with the line "They'll be wondering how they lost this!". Scoring some weird goals from crosses though, they look awesome but a...
  5. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Yeah its like the game interpreted the farce at the chavs. It's very frustrating to have a goalkeeper just keep going the wrong way, I don't think even our 4 assists were that bad! Maybe Walkers...
  6. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Tried the update today. First game - dominate Chelsea in stats. I score from a free kick on the wing (score about 75% of them in this game anyway). Second half 3 defenders fail to stop Grenier or whatever his name is, beats goalkeeper at his near post. OK. 3 minutes to go Gino Peruzzi plays a...
  7. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    azpilicueta actually came top on assists in EPL in one of my games (I wasn't chelsea), and judging from his performance against my team they must have all been throw ins. absolute nonsense.
  8. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Everything was going great with my team, tactics seemed to cure the usual "50 shots to the AI's 1 shot but still lose" characteristic. But then it just started happening again. I remember hearing that the AI eventually adapted to your tactics. I don't know if that is even true or how advanced...
  9. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Injuries can be a real nightmare but it's just luck. I have had seasons where it's been hard keeping everyone happy and match fit because no one at all got injured and I have 25 players plus some youth. Then sometimes I get 2 or 3 in the same position and it can be devastating. Spurs currently...
  10. S

    FM14 Funny/Random Thread

    stupid kids.
  11. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    I started as Spurs then left for Barca after winning everything. After my replacement got sacked 18 months later i decided to go back. Eric Lamela and a few others wanted to leave for continental football as soon as I joined (despite being 15th on the all time managers list), couldn't be...
  12. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Losing to Gremio as Barca in Club World Champ's final because they have a team full of generated "grey" world beater players. I think this game hates people that play it.
  13. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    I've never had it this bad before, this was insane to watch. CCC's point blank from corners, one on ones.. My moron striker or center backs smash it straight at the keeper or on to the bar every single time, and city score every time but 1. Maybe the funniest part was Joe Hart only got an 8.2...
  14. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    No decent goals, it's all own goals and corners. Top of the league with spurs for the first time in 3 seasons but bored of this ****. Also, miss clicked decline invite for my reserve team to enter the league, which has made the whole season into hardmode. Why would I not want them in the...
Back
Top