Hearing Mark Wilson could join on loan to the end of the season. Would be great imo. I would be sad to see him leave but with Adam Matthews and the new Swed as well as Cha we have too many rbs. I do hope we offer Willo a new deal after the loan though.
Yes. They cheated and should be punished for it. What is to say the league will be easy? Hearts/Dundee/Motherwell could make a step up with the extra money they would receive. Worst comes to worst we move to a Atlantic league.
LOL.
Who decides if they are good?
Yes it is arrogance. For a start Israel are in the same bracket as Ireland, Crotia, Belgium etc. who have players plying for Everton. Iirc you are from Argentina? Just because they are not as good as you does not make them *****.
So what you are saying is yes one...
I really couldnt be bothered going into great detail.
The online Celtic family have been warning Rangers fans for ages. We just got laughed at and it was just dismissed as Tims being ******.
Hopefully Rangers die :) they deserve it and we can certainly survive/progress alone.
Lennon is still very early in his career. Bit harsh to compare him with Moyes who has been in the game for nearly 15years......
I wouldnt really say he has got the best out of Rooney and Neville. Both are quality players and would be playing well under most managers. As for Saha. He was better...
Yes they are international football teams. :)
Dont be hating, its not us that are selling you the dud. Its not our fault that we probably have more international players than yous have in your entire squad.
From:
“We have touched base with his club in terms of seeing if a deal can be put together. The lad wants to play as it’s in his best interests with the Euros just round the corner.“I haven’t been told it is connected to the Jelavic deal, I’m hoping it is not as I fancy the two of them working...
68% of Celtics first team squad are international players - highest in Scotland, second highest in Britain fourth in Europe. :) Nice.
Only beaten by Barca, City and Real.
Yes penalties count most people can put them with ease. (Unless you play for Celtic)
Liverpool are looking for a goalscorer and Jelavic wont take penos there anyway.
If you take out the Pens, here is what the top scorer table looks like....
Hooper - Played - 23, Scored - 12
Daly - Played -...