Recent content by Sheep_8

  1. S

    No First Window Budgets.

    You should get it in January, either a set amount or if you are overachieving then your board will let you pick higher expectations and so more money. Hope it helps.
  2. S

    bug or unknown "draw" rule?

    Playing away normally gathers more income if you are a smaller team anyway mate, you get gate receipts and no match day expenses, something i noticed while playing as Colchester I played all my friendlies away and it seemed to gather more income than playing at home, even when playing the same...
  3. S

    Good league 1 team

    Too much expected of you and where is the fun :)
  4. S

    Post Your Frustrations

    You had loads of shots and a few on target, only 2 clear cut chances however ... can't really complain.
  5. S

    Starting Strategies Help?

    Go for it with an attacking option, forget about dropping off and defending, if you watch football that often results in a draw and a defeat in the replay for the smaller teams, however if you have a go (I'm thinking Crawley) you stand a better chance I feel, get into them with hard tackling...
  6. S

    Problem with Foreign after 12.2 patch

    IF you can, and I'm not 100% sure if you can or not, but uninstall the update? MAYBE that will work...
  7. S

    Good league 1 team

    Not many league 1 teams have a budget to speak of to start with anyway dude, I would agree with the above comment though, Stevenage = low expectations that can increase your reputation when/if you meet or better them, meaning you could get more money the following year and better players due to...
  8. S

    Red and yellow cars

    If you are going to give someone grief for misspelling what they mean, then the very least you could do would be to make sense yourself mate...
  9. S

    Tevez back to United!? HELP!!

    Ok, so in my second season with Man Utd, I have got rid of older players like Ferdinand, Carrick and Berbatov etc. gathering good youngsters like J. Ayew, Neymar and a great 16 year old regen forward, question is; I can get Tevez in Jan '13 for £16m so should I get him to allow the youngsters...
  10. S

    Serious problems getting onto Steam through my Student Internet.

    Why dont you just not use online and start it in offline mode? you dont need the internet to play FM...
  11. S

    Just about to start a new game with Hull City!!!!

    Jan Venagoor of Hesilink is a good free striker, so too is James Beattie, defender i would look at either Loovens (Celtic) or Craddock (Wolves) with regards Michael Owen he doesnt leave United in the first season although he is normally free in the second, when his contract runs out. Try and get...
  12. S

    Import older head coach to new game

    You cannot keep you manager Biograpghy/Stats, must start from afresh (this has been suggested to FM and I think they are considering it but only for current managers, IE you contimue as SAF at United rather than start as a new manager) ^^^^ Earliest you can start is January 2010. If you want to...
  13. S

    So what Happens

    Yeah, just load a legue like Brazil that starts in January and you can pick to start Jan 10 or 11 so pick 11 and make sure thats the start date when starting a new game, and the EPL will be half way through :)
  14. S

    So what Happens

    It should take preference or you just dont load it at the start new game menu...
  15. S

    How can I get my club out of debt?So I'm in my 3rd season as manager of Truro City, w

    Best thing to do is try and play big teams at THIER stadium in friendlies, they give you money, have your transfer budget/wage budget slider set all the way to the left (all in wages it gathers interest there for some reason) try to off load any players you dont need, remember you dont really...
Back
Top