Recent content by sidunn

  1. S

    Stadium expansion question........

    Just got a question hopefully you guys can help with. I have started a new season with Fleetwood Town in the BSP. I was just wondering if over time as I get them promoted and the stadium gets expansions or they buy a new stadium etc will this show when it comes to watching the match? i.e. If I...
  2. S

    FM11 - DEMO - First Impressions

    I know alot of people have said that it is basically FM2010 with a couple of things added, but in all honesty i think the saying "if its not broken, dont fix it" comes to mind! I have seen far too many game producers try and change the game to make it something new, and it turns out absolutely...
  3. S

    Good training or loaned out??!

    Thats brilliant, thanks for the help. Will wait for them to get closer to 18 before I look at loans then, thanks again
  4. S

    Good training or loaned out??!

    Just wondered what everyone thinks or if someone knows the answer. I have a good training regime going with my youth squad, and stats are going up. The players are good and could potentially be top players (I think!!). But am not sure which way to go, to increase their stats to their potential...
  5. S

    Network help needed?! PLEASE!

    Anybody have any advice regarding how to get me and my friend connected via hamachi?
  6. S

    Network help needed?! PLEASE!

    You mean you can help later on? Any other help would also be appreciated :) ---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ---------- Any earlier suggestions anyone?
  7. S

    Network help needed?! PLEASE!

    Deleted my post for some reason.... Anyways me and my friend have tried for several hours to get a network game going. We have tried with and without hamachi, but no luck. We have both downloaded the same hamachi from the same site, but when we try to connect we get a blue dot which says...
Back
Top